energy drinks

‘Get here now! It’s bad, it’s real bad.’ I jumped out of bed and yelled, ‘We have to go now! Something has happened.’ I knelt down beside him. ‘I am so sorry son, I love you so much Joshua.’

“My fiancé hardly had the car in park. I jumped out and ran down the driveway toward my son. Before I could get to Josh, two police officers held me back. I cried out, ‘My baby, my baby, I want my baby!’ At that moment, I knew my worst nightmare had come true. My precious son was gone in a blink of an eye.”

‘We’re sorry. We’ve done all we could.’ He was holding his 11-month-old daughter. He went stiff, making a gurgling sound.’: Medical examiner says father died after drinking energy drinks that ‘ultimately stopped his heart’

“My son had an energy drink then sat to enjoy his evening with his family. I was taking my shower when the call came in. It was my son’s fiancée. She rarely calls me, and was panicked. ‘Has Buddy ever had a seizure?’ I said, ‘No! Why do you ask?’ She stated, ‘I think he is having a seizure!’ He wasn’t sick. He had no health issues. His toxicology report came back negative to everything except stimulants.”

‘It stopped my heart. I landed on a glass I was carrying, and a chunk of it punctured my jugular. A voice came to me and told me I was dying. Oh God, no! I didn’t want to die.’: Woman collapses after too much caffeine

“I suddenly felt nauseous. I was standing at the kitchen counter – and my next memory is opening my eyes, and I’m lying on something red. I felt shattered glass falling from my face. I ran my hand down my chin, where I felt something snag my finger.”

‘All of a sudden, one of the nurses shouted, ‘Oh my gosh!’ I felt my skin boiling, my bowels start to give out. The damage had already been done.’: Active duty service member claims he’s ‘not drinking anymore’ energy drinks after he says it stopped his heart for 20 seconds

“I woke up at 5 a.m. to get ready for the day and do some physical training. I felt like I had a chest cold coming on, but I ignored it. There was no pain, so I worked out, got home, took my shower. Next thing I know, I start to see light. I was drinking two 20oz cans of energy drinks a day.”

‘This woman’s husband actually died. These drinks are dangerous. You’d never believe it until you’ve seen it with your own eyes.’: Woman warns of dangers of energy drinks, ‘People drinking these are playing Russian Roulette with their lives’ 

“Since the story of my husband’s death, I’ve received HUNDREDS of messages. After reading what happened to my husband, they had an ‘ah ha’ moment. This is a huge problem! These drinks are killing people, and our children shouldn’t be able to freely purchase them.”

 Share  Tweet