precaution

‘My best friend spent the past 2 weeks in the ICU thanks to a vape. Please don’t take the chance.’: Woman warns of ‘vaping dangers’ after friend nearly dies from vape-related lung injury

“Amanda was sick with a 103-degree fever. She was told she had the ‘flu’ and was sent home from urgent care. Before being discharged, the nurse noticed her oxygen levels dropping rapidly. Her face turned blue. She was drowning in her own blood. If you spent just one moment in there, you would never look at a vape again.”

‘Gunner and his friend took a percocet to get ‘high.’ They went to sleep, and never woke up.’: Teen poisonined by Fentanyl-laced percocet pill, ‘I’d do anything for one more hug’

“Gunner was never been a ‘problem child.’ He had a whole life ahead of him. Goals, aspirations. He wanted to be a dad. He wanted to continue playing football in college. Gunner wasn’t done. One bad choice, one stupid minor mistake, was all it took. Gunner, I would do just about anything to bring you back. For one more hug. For one more smile. For one more, ‘Hey, Aunt Brandi.’ The pill had enough poison to kill 10 adult males.”

‘She’s fine!’ I begged the doctors to check for popcorn in her lungs. ‘There’s no point.’ It was too late.’: 3-year-old girl nearly dies after ‘aspirating’ on popcorn, ‘advocate for your child, you know best’

“My daughter couldn’t run, swin, or play. A few days went on and she had a terrible wheeze. She was struggling to breathe. After repeat visits, the doctor was frustrated. He assured me if it was the popcorn, it wouldn’t be dangerous. I put all my trust in what they were telling me. After all, how could so many doctors get it wrong? I ignored my gut.”

For our best love stories, subscribe to our free email newsletter: