rockstar

‘Wake up!’ My daughter was slumped on the couch. There was a gurgling sound coming from her throat. She stopped breathing.’: Mom believes daughter died from ‘cardiac arrhythmia due to caffeine toxicity’ in energy drinks

“At 5:37 p.m., my daughter, who was always so full of life, was declared dead due to cardiac arrest. The nurses moved her over so I could sit next to her in bed. I laid there, talking to her all night, without a wink of sleep. I told her how proud I was of her and how much happiness came from being her mom. I didn’t know how I could ever live again.”

‘All of a sudden, one of the nurses shouted, ‘Oh my gosh!’ I felt my skin boiling, my bowels start to give out. The damage had already been done.’: Active duty service member claims he’s ‘not drinking anymore’ energy drinks after he says it stopped his heart for 20 seconds

“I woke up at 5 a.m. to get ready for the day and do some physical training. I felt like I had a chest cold coming on, but I ignored it. There was no pain, so I worked out, got home, took my shower. Next thing I know, I start to see light. I was drinking two 20oz cans of energy drinks a day.”

 Share  Tweet