rockstar

‘Wake up!’ My daughter was slumped on the couch. There was a gurgling sound coming from her throat. She stopped breathing.’: Mom believes daughter died from ‘cardiac arrhythmia due to caffeine toxicity’ in energy drinks

“At 5:37 p.m., my daughter, who was always so full of life, was declared dead due to cardiac arrest. The nurses moved her over so I could sit next to her in bed. I laid there, talking to her all night, without a wink of sleep. I told her how proud I was of her and how much happiness came from being her mom. I didn’t know how I could ever live again.”

‘It stopped my heart. I landed on a glass I was carrying, and a chunk of it punctured my jugular. A voice came to me and told me I was dying. Oh God, no! I didn’t want to die.’: Woman collapses after too much caffeine

“I suddenly felt nauseous. I was standing at the kitchen counter – and my next memory is opening my eyes, and I’m lying on something red. I felt shattered glass falling from my face. I ran my hand down my chin, where I felt something snag my finger.”

‘All of a sudden, one of the nurses shouted, ‘Oh my gosh!’ I felt my skin boiling, my bowels start to give out. The damage had already been done.’: Active duty service member claims he’s ‘not drinking anymore’ energy drinks after he says it stopped his heart for 20 seconds

“I woke up at 5 a.m. to get ready for the day and do some physical training. I felt like I had a chest cold coming on, but I ignored it. There was no pain, so I worked out, got home, took my shower. Next thing I know, I start to see light. I was drinking two 20oz cans of energy drinks a day.”

‘This woman’s husband actually died. These drinks are dangerous. You’d never believe it until you’ve seen it with your own eyes.’: Woman warns of dangers of energy drinks, ‘People drinking these are playing Russian Roulette with their lives’ 

“Since the story of my husband’s death, I’ve received HUNDREDS of messages. After reading what happened to my husband, they had an ‘ah ha’ moment. This is a huge problem! These drinks are killing people, and our children shouldn’t be able to freely purchase them.”

 Share  Tweet