vape

‘My best friend spent the past 2 weeks in the ICU thanks to a vape. Please don’t take the chance.’: Woman warns of ‘vaping dangers’ after friend nearly dies from vape-related lung injury

“Amanda was sick with a 103-degree fever. She was told she had the ‘flu’ and was sent home from urgent care. Before being discharged, the nurse noticed her oxygen levels dropping rapidly. Her face turned blue. She was drowning in her own blood. If you spent just one moment in there, you would never look at a vape again.”

For our best love stories, subscribe to our free email newsletter: