Hey hey! I was thinking today of all the funny things I’ve learned since having triplets. So, I present to you:
The Top 11 Signs You May Have Triplets. Enjoy!
1. You know every movie and tv show ever made featuring triplets (hello, Brave, Shrek, etc.).
2. You know what the word singleton means, and you use it.
3. You’re used to looking like the local circus when you go anywhere. You’re also used to all the inevitable stares and comments (no, we didn’t do it three times, people). You always appreciate the kind ones.
4. You can spot a triple stroller a mile away and will gladly shout out across the parking lot to that person, hey, do you have triplets?!
5. You know every celebrity who has triplets. Looking at you, Pharrell Williams and Elon Musk.
6. When you tell your kids someone is having a baby, they ask how many—1, 2, or 3?
7. You know every person with triplets within a 200-mile radius of your house.
8. You think nothing of giving a biology lesson on people who challenge that idea that you can’t have two identicals and a fraternal set of triplets. (Two eggs, one split, three babies, y’all.) Or that identical babies can have separate sacs and placentas (it’s true, friend).
9. You’re constantly searching for three of the exact same or three coordinating colors.
10. On any given day, you can only find three left shoes.
11. You know you’re so damn lucky. You hit the baby jackpot and it’s pretty amazing.
This story was submitted to Love What Matters by Chrissy Fox Roussel of Roussel Six Pack. The article originally appeared here. Submit your own story here, and subscribe to our best stories in our free newsletter here.
SHARE this story to give other parents a good laugh!