Chris Pratt is lighting the internet on fire with his profound message about life and God. Not only does the hunky actor always make the world swoon with his doting dad posts on Instagram, but now the “Jurassic World” star is sharing his top 9 pieces of life advice, and They. Are. Good. He shared the funny yet faith-filled tips as he accepted the Generation Award on Monday night at the MTV Awards.
It seems the 38-year-old is taking his role as a generational icon quite seriously, and it’s certainly striking a chord. Take a look at the “Guardians of the Galaxy” star’s pieces of wisdom:
1) Breathe. If you don’t, you will suffocate.
2) You have a soul. Be careful with it.
3) Don’t be a turd. If you are strong, be a protector. If you are smart, be a humble influencer. Strength and intelligence can be weapons, so do not wield them against the weak. That makes you a bully. Be bigger than that.
4) When giving a dog medicine, put the medicine in a little piece of hamburger and they won’t even know they’re eating medicine.
5) It doesn’t matter what it is, earn it. A good deed. Reach out to someone in pain. Be of service. It feels good and it’s good for your soul.
6) God is real. God loves you. God wants the best for you, believe that. I do.
7) If you have to poop at a party, but you’re embarrassed because you’re going to stink up the bathroom, just do what I do. Lock the door, sit down, get all of the pee out first. And then, once all the pee is done, poop, flush, boom! You minimize the amount of time that the poop’s touching the air. Just trust me, it’s science.
8) Learn to pray. It’s easy and it’s so good for your soul.
9) Nobody is perfect. You are imperfect. You always will be. Grace is a gift. And that gift was paid for with somebody else’s blood. Do not forget that. Don’t take that for granted.
Listen up, because Generation Award winner Chris Pratt has nine rules to life you NEED to hear!Watch more of the 2018 Movie & TV Awards at mtvawards.mtv.com!
Posted by MTV Movie & TV Awards on Monday, June 18, 2018